Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Colors

I love red. I am drawn to yellows and bright colors. Blues are calming.
I was at the Food Coop and saw a picture of a sunflower on the wall. I loved it. I wanted to replicate it. This picture is not the same, but similar. The sunflower is faded, the last of the summers crop. It is cheerful and bright.

I remembered seeing a collage of pictures. The same picture in different colors. How does it make me feel? Do I like it? Can you improve upon the creation? Does one color or image draw us more than others? Why? Does the whole improve the individual pictures or do the individual pictures improve the whole? Which do you like and why?

3 comments:

  1. You really seem like a red!!
    I think the original color is the most comfortable. Maybe it is just because it's more believable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, Gwen. I also took a look at your blog. Nice stuff, and nice collection, overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen,
    Fun all those colors and so nicely presented. Red is one of my top choices. We will miss you next week!

    Celia

    ReplyDelete