Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Couples



When I was at the fair on Saturday afternoon (without my camera) I noticed couples walking around. It was an interesting observation lesson. Young couples, teens and twenties, walked next to each other, arm in arm, hand in hand, bodies touching. Middle age couples, thirties, forties, fifties, with or without kids, walked in the same direction, not touching, looking at different things as they walked, even if they were talking. Older couples, sixties, seventies and beyond, walked hand in hand, or arm in arm.

On Sunday, when I had time (I worked all weekend), I took my camera with the intent of capturing that observation through my viewfinder. I also was trying to learn to bracket. It was a lot of fun and very educational.

These are two of the pictures, the rest are on my blog.

1 comment: