Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ray of light

I was coming home in the evening from the swimming pool, and I noticed a beam of light shining on a single iris in our garden from the setting sun. It was interesting so I went inside and grabbed my camera. Take a few shots, decide which one you like, delete the rest.... take a few more....do the same thing and eventually you get what I got. The two on the right have been 'picniked'. I edited them a little bit, and faded it until it looked natural- and this is what I got. Enjoy, and please comment! :) -Audrey Smalldridge





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots Audrey. I think the top one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous!! Nice catch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was thinking about putting one of them in the fair.... Mr. LaMoreaux voted the top one, so I'll probably use that one!

    ReplyDelete