Sunday, September 19, 2010




So I did the assignment...I decided to take pictures of people interacting with animals although I did get some of just people.... here is one of those, plus one of a little girl petting a cow... I'm not sure whether or not I like the one on the left........ Please let me know what you think about that one! By the way, I edited these on picnik... I changed the exposure on the second two by using 'advanced' on exposure in edit mode... I darkened the shadows and lightened the higlights for a contrast... I used ortonish, faded a bit, on both, along with cross process and and a few other things. This first picture has nothing to do with my topic but I liked it...I used HDR-ish and a little bit of ortonish, both mostly faded, on that one. I think orton-ish on picnik is my favorite tool...sadly, my computer is reeeaaally slow right now and could crash any day... so I couldn't upload Picasa- there is too much room being taken up on the computer right now. I'm actually using my sister's laptop for this.....oh well. Please comment! :) -Audrey S

3 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of the girl. I also like the way you have used the postprocessing in a very subtle way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them. Nice job waiting for the moment on the little girl petting the cow.

    ReplyDelete